Charcoal Face Pack
Ingredients: Bentonite Clay, Kaolin Clay, Calamine Clay, Charcoal Powder, Green Tea, Distilled Water, Papain Powder, Sodium Benzoate Powder, Sandalwood Powder, Zinc Oxide Powder, Potassium Sorbate, Iscaguard PEG, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, E Wax, Cucumber Extract, Honey Extract, Aloe Vera Extract, Tea, Vitamin E Oil.
E.O.s: Carrot Seed E.O., Cedarwood E.O., Eucalyptus E.O., Lemon E.O., Ylang Ylang E.O., Lavender E.O., Tea tree E.O.
Draws out impurities, reduces pore size & brightens your skin.
- It helps by stimulating blood flow.
- It removes excess oil while also preventing acne.
- It helps by brightening the appearance of your skin.
- It encourages a smoother & younger-looking skin.
- It also hydrates, rejuvenates, detoxifies & relaxes the skin.
- It helps minimize the appearance of large pores.
- It also helps exfoliate dead skin cells and improves skin texture.
It removes blackheads, whiteheads & other skin blemishes.
How to use:
- Wash your face before applying the Face Pack (Use Exfoliating Soap for better results).
- Use your fingertips to apply the pack evenly to your face (Make sure your hands are clean).
- Leave it on for roughly 15mins – 20mins, until it dries up.
- Use a cloth & warm water to gently remove the Face Pack or use it as a scrub to clean your skin further as you wash it off.
- Follow with applying some moisturizer but not too much, it can block your pores.