Green Tea Under Eye Cream
Moisturizes and nourishes the under-eye area removing dark circles & relieving puffiness.
Ingredients: Green Tea Butter, Shea Butter, Oils: Coconut, Pomegranate, Raspberry, Avacado, Vitamin E, Almond, Rosehip, Tamanu, Olive, Liquorice Extract, E. O.s: Rosewood, Carrot, Fennel, Frankincense, Sandalwood, Benzion, Myrrh, Evening Primrose, Gotukul.
- Green Tea Butter is used for imparting deep hydration and is particularly good for dry, damaged skin.
- Green Tea Butter is majorly known to soothe the skin & enhances its natural suppleness & healthful sheen.
- Shea Butter in the cream restores the elasticity of the skin.
- Shea Butter also moisturizes dry skin & treats blemishes.
- Pomegranate has the ability to fend off free radicals that can cause damage inside and out, including helping to slow skin aging.
- Raspberry also helps with anti-aging benefits.
- Avocado Oil is one of the richest natural sources of Vitamin E which helps in reducing skin damage, tightening the skin and reduces wrinkles.
- Rosehip treats wrinkles & firms the skin,
- Rosehip also removes age spots & dark spots; moisturizes brightens & hydrates the skin.
- Tamanu Oil is filled to the brim with antioxidants that protect the skin from premature aging. It also has a thick serum-like consistency that penetrates deep into the skin.
- Carrots Oil is rich in Vitamins A, C, and E, Beta-Carotene, & many other antioxidants.
Liquorice extract lightens the skin as well as controls oil levels.
How to use:
- Take some product on your ring finger.
- Use a pressing or a tapping pattern to apply the product in the under eye area, do not rub.
- For removing extra puffiness apply around the entire eye area.
Warning: Do not apply an excessive amount of cream, use a sufficient amount.