Gulabari Face Pack
Ingredients: Calamine Clay, Kaolin Clay, Potato Starch, Rose Water & Hydrosol, Papain Powder, Sodium Benzoate Powder, Sandalwood Powder, Oatmeal Powder, Zinc Oxide Powder, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxy Ethanol, Iscaguard Peg, Glycerine, Cetyl Alcohol, E Wax, Carrot Seed E.O., Rose E.O., Helichrysum E.O., Cardamom E.O., Sweet Flag E.O., Frankincense E.O., Kumkumadi Tailum E.O., Chamomile E.O., Tea, Cucumber Extract, Calendula Extract, Pomegranate extract , Vitamin E Oil , Aloe Vera Gel.
- Calamine clay is a naturally beautiful skincare ingredient that adds a soft, rosy hue to this Gulabari Clay Face Mask.
- It also has gentle oil-absorbing properties, making this mask suitable for both dry and oily skin types.
- Scented with rose essential oil, this face mask is luxurious and pampering.
- Kaolin clay purifies pores & detoxifies skin which is soothing Irritated or sensitive skin.
- This face pack exfoliates dead cells and is an amazing cleanser.
- Carrot seed oil is rich in Vitamin A & Vitamin C which help in smoothening fine lines & wrinkles.
- The antioxidant properties intensely moisturize without leaving a greasy feeling on the skin.
- Chamomile extract soothes dry skin and has anti-inflammatory properties.
- Calendula extract has antifungal, anti-inflammatory, and antibacterial properties that might make it useful in healing, it brightens and makes the skin smooth.
- The aromatic Rose Hydrosol, hydrates, softens, calms redness and feelings of irritation, & if used over time, reduces the effects of aging.
- Other exotics oils and extracts are Saffron Oil, Cardamom Oil, Kumkumadi Oil, Vitamin E, Pomegranate Extract & Aloe Vera Extract.
How to use:
- Wash your face before applying the Face Pack (Use Exfoliating Soap for better results).
- Use your fingertips to apply the pack evenly to your face (Make sure your hands are clean).
- Leave it on for roughly 15mins – 20mins, until it dries up.
- Use a cloth & warm water to gently remove the Face Pack or use it as a scrub to clean your skin further as you wash it off.
- Follow with applying some moisturizer but not too much, it can block your pores.