Kesar Chandan Face Mask
Ingredients: Bentonite Clay, Kaolin Clay, Potato Starch, Lotus Hydrosol, Papain Powder, Sodium benzoate Powder, Sandalwood Powder, Oatmeal Powder, Zinc Oxide Powder, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxy Ethanol, Iscaguard Peg, Yellow Brazilian Clay, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, E Wax, Carrot Seed E.O., Sandalwood E.O., Coriander Seed E.O., Cardamom E.O., Saffron E.O., Frankincense E.O., Kumkumadi Tailum E.O., Gotukula, Silk Extract, Tea, Cucumber extract, Calendula extract, Pomegranate Extract, Vitamin E Oil , Aloe Vera Gel.
- Helps in exfoliating Dead Cells and is an amazing cleanser.
- It has gentle oil-absorbing properties.
- Bentonite Clay is a naturally beautiful skincare ingredient. It is also known as Healing Clay.
- Kaolin Clay purifies pores & detoxifies skin; it soothes irritated & sensitive skin.
- It also contains Carrot Seed Oil which is rich in Vitamin A & Vitamin C, helps with smoothening of fine lines & wrinkles.
- The antioxidant properties intensely moisturize without leaving a greasy feeling on the skin.
- Chamomile extract soothes dry skin and has anti-inflammatory properties.
- Calendula extract has antifungal, anti-inflammatory, and antibacterial properties that might make it useful in healing, it brightens and makes the skin smooth.
- Lotus Hydrosol is full of Vitamin C, B Complex, antioxidants and a list of minerals that lead to a more nourished and brighter complexion.
- It also helps in controlling our sebum production, balancing out oily skin, hydrating & improving skin elasticity as well.
- The lotus root contains vitamin A it helps reduce inflammation and promotes healing.
- The other exotics oils and extracts are Saffron Oil, Cardamom Oil, Kumkumadi Oil, Vitamin E, Pomegranate Extract & Aloe Vera Extract.
How to use:
- Wash your face before applying the Face Pack (Use Exfoliating Soap for better results).
- Use your fingertips to apply the pack evenly to your face (Make sure your hands are clean).
- Leave it on for roughly 15mins – 20mins, until it dries up.
- Use a cloth & warm water to gently remove the Face Pack or use it as a scrub to clean your skin further as you wash it off.
- Follow with applying some moisturizer but not too much, it can block your pores.