Neem & Turmeric Acne Serum
For Active Acne, Marks & Blemishes.
Oil/ Extract: Jojoba, Almond, Grape Seed, Flaxseed, Pumpkin, Aloe Vera, Cucumber.
Essential Oils: Tea Tree, Lavender, Neem, Turmeric, Pine, Cinnamon, Patchouli, Benzoin, Frankincense
- Almond Oil is a great natural ingredient that promotes glowing face & skin.
- Grape Seed Oil contains fatty acids & polyphenols which can prevent premature aging. It also contains Vitamins E, C & D which promotes moisture & protects skin from harmful free radicals.
- Pumpkin seed oil is rich in Vitamin E, Zinc, Omega 3- and 6- Fatty Acids as well as Antioxidants; therefore it has tremendous benefits for the skin in terms of retaining moisture, fighting free radicals and maintaining a youthful appearance. The high amounts of Zinc and Vitamin E also improve skin tone, help wounds heal more rapidly, fight acne and help with skin renewal. Lastly, many of the Minerals and Vitamins have Anti-Aging effects as well.
- Flaxseed contains Fatty Acids that keep skin hydrated, moist & smooth. Also helps to prevent drying and reducing the look of fine lines, wrinkles, and dullness. Antioxidants help protect the skin from environmental stressors.
- Tea Tree Oil can be used on the face to treat skin conditions such as spots, pimples, blemishes, dryness & infections. The oil has antimicrobial and antiseptic properties which make it ideal for treating and soothing skin conditions.
- Neem works wonderfully to clear acne. Neem, when used regularly, will help in clearing acne, scars, pigmentation, and blackheads. It also delays the aging of the skin.
- Turmeric helps reduce acne and any resulting scars. The anti-inflammatory qualities can target your pores and calm the skin. Turmeric is also known to reduce scarring. These combinations of uses may help your face clear up from acne breakouts.
- Cinnamon helps get rid of acne and pimples on the face.
- Patchouli Essential Oil regenerates new skin cells & this keeps the skin looking young, healthy and vibrant. It is also great for oily or acne-prone skin.
- Vitamin E treats sunburns, acts as a moisturizer, & lightens dark spots.
- This product also contains many other rich ingredients like Frankincense E.O., Benzion E.O., Myrrh E.O., Cucumber Extracts & Aloe Vera Extract.
How to use:
- Wash your face before applying the Face Pack (Use Exfoliating Soap for better results).
- Fill the dropper with the product & pour 3 – 4 drops on your face.
- Massage until absorbed into the skin.
- Use at night.